Cairns Skin Centre Doctors
Dr Alex Lapenga
Dr Alex Lapenga FACRRM, FACAM, Certified Sclerotherapist (ACP)
Dr Alex Lapenga is a specialist medical practitioner registered with the Medical Board of Australia.
Dr Lapenga is a Fellow of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine as well as a Fellow of the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine. He is a certified sclerotherapist and has completed training and examinations conducted by the Australasian College of Phlebology. Dr Lapenga is a Board Member and Director of the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr Lapenga also holds a full Laser License administered by the Queensland Government and can consult on a variety of skin conditions that require laser treatment.
- Fellow of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Fellow Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine (FACAM)
- Certified Sclerotherapist Australasian College of Phlebology
- Member European Society for Laser Dermatology
- Member European College of Cosmetic Dermatology